Ladies' Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, last weekend I was over at a friends' house and the boys were making all kinds of mixed drinks. They seemed to know all about the mixing process.

depends on the drinks, if it's a screwdriver or something like that lol, then I wouldn't consider that a wussified mixed drink. Come to think of it when I went to stateline with a friend for some gambling I had my first long island iced tea.......I now love those drinks :D I had a lot of them....that's generally seen as a drink women usually enjoy but man I really liked em :) Also had a few MGD's though as well

Mixed drink's are pretty good once in a while,During the summer @ my buddy's we usually switch what we drink every weekend,If it's pretty hot out we will go and get a bunch of fresh fruit and a big bottle of vodka and work the blender all night ;) If it's a bit cooler we go with either beer or rye,Heck there's even time's that we go with a couple big bottle's of wine too :D

I don't like the coolers. I like the mixed drinks. I like fruity drinks in the summer, and spicy drinks, and my absolute favorite things to drink are what I call "adult milkshakes". Any frozen drink made with chocolate ice cream. And Bailey's helps too. And I don't really care what anyone thinks, I'll keep on drinking what I like. Here's my current favorite off www.thebar.com:

Chocolate Covered Banana

Ingredients
• 1.25 oz. coconut rum
• 1/2 sliced banana
• 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
• .5 cup vanilla ice cream
• 1 slice banana
................................................................................
Preparation
• Add coconut rum, sliced banana, chocolate syrup, and vanilla ice cream in a blender
• Blend until smooth and pour into specialty glass
• Garnish with banana slice

We were at some Vietnamese restaurant in Germany and my cousins and i were drinking mixed drinks like no other. Out of the ones i had, i like the Mai Tai and Calpurina. If you want to try some REALLY hard alcohol, pick up some Absinthe (the real stuff, not the stuff you in the US). That stuff is insane. Its taken with a bunch of sugar and it tastes like black licorice(sp?). We also had these drinks called Radlers (something like that) that were beer mixed with orange fanta. Sounds extremly gross but tastes really good.

Shumway said:
That's like my friend's Grandma,She sit's in the bar from opening to closing just about every single day :eek:

Mine is just occasional.

She keeps challanging to drinking games. My parents just love it. Expisally the one where you take a shot every 5 minutes and you have to keep talking. First one to stop holding a conversation or throw up looses.

sounds like a crappy game lol. I wouldn't want to play that, but then again I really don't like hard alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom