Ladies' Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossygiraffe

Baseband Member
Recently I've been told that I drink ladies' drinks. By this I mean things that are fruity or sweet, rather than just beer or scotch. I’ve always been one to go for the “foofy” drinks, anything that sweet and mixed. The site that I use for my drink recipes, www.thebar.com, does not include a search category for gender, so I am wondering if it's real or imagined. What do you think? Are there drinks that are just for the ladies? Any guys out there that drink fancy mixed drinks?

I do some times, but Id rather be drinking Wild Turkey 101 Straight.....I love the rough stuff

Yes I am a guy and I love to drink fancy mixed drinks. Their's nothing wrong with it. I do however enjoy real drinks as well (scotch, whiskey, brandy, ect)

I know alot of straight guys that also drink these fruity or sweet mixed drinks as well. Don't let anyone tell you what drinks are for who :)

Its fine. Everyone does it. I like the occasional strawberry-flavored soda or something.

Though I DO prefer a nice Coke.

yeah they're called coolers :p

I don't really like them...but I don't really care for much alcohol anyways, I'm fine with beer for the most part...sleeman and occasionally canadian or blue is all right...I don't mind rum and coke either

coolers are too expensive anyways

one chick i know always drinks malibu bay breeze....ladies drink

another drinks red death......ladies drink

questionable others purple mother****er, buttery nipple.....i dunno im drinking red bull and vodak now

ima fan of the buttery nipple tho ;)

gaara said:
yeah they're called coolers :p

I don't really like them...but I don't really care for much alcohol anyways, I'm fine with beer for the most part...sleeman and occasionally canadian or blue is all right...I don't mind rum and coke either

coolers are too expensive anyways

Coolers fall in their own catagory, called coolers.

I don't know many chicks that like straight liquor, they all like margaritas and the like. I like red bull n vodka, run and coke, and Jack Daniels w/ anything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom