L.A.N Party Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I am setting up myself a L.A.N Party Bag as I find myself going to them more offen. Bascially i got this sport bag that I am kicking around with nothing better to do, and a lot of the parts I can get via work cheaply.

And the main reason why I am setting this up is so I only have to un-plug my CPU and Monitor, and that is it.

So far, I have the following in there :-
* Large Sport Bag (so i can put in a change of clothes if I need to)
* 8x Port 10/100 Switch
* 5 Meters Cat 5 Cable
* 10 Meter Cat 5 Cable
* 4 Port Power Board
* 3 meter power extension cable
* Wall Socket to PC Power Cable
* PC to Montor Power Cable
* Monitor Extension Cable
* PS/2 Keyboard
* PS/2 Extension Cable
* USB Optical Mouse
* USB Extenison Cable
* Pizza Hut Coupons

Any thing else that I might be missing?

Yep, I bring basically all that with a headset, jumpdrive, blank CDs and DVDs and an external 250GB HDD.

I am gonna just have to check out one of these LAN parties. unfortunetly I don't have but one friend thats into gaming and really neither of our machines are up to major gaming, mines midrange his low range. cmon xmas.....oh wait, there is no santa so i guess there won't be anything under my xmas tree, oh wait again, i won't be putting up a tree, why, when its only me here. (whah whah :D)

Yeah definitely some blank cds or dvds in case the guy next to you has some games or music that you like, or vice versa. do you really need an external hdd? Zip drives are cheaper.

TheMajor said:
* An extra big HD for storage of certain files
BoxOfTricks.gif

Got one of those....
40Gb Seagate 5400 Laptop Hard Drive with Aluminuim Enclosure with USB2.0 and FIREWIRE connection.
The perfect engerancy storage for when the LAN party turns into a LEECH party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom