Kudos Bar. - Important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Sorry mods for posting it here but if we could just leave this here and open for atleast a day so everyone can know:

Ive upgraded the display bar, you can find the new code in the Kudos section of the members area here: TechForums - Benchmark

The reason for the update is some of the display bars where not centering like Peter.Corts for some reason, this aligns all the text to the left and now looks alot neater as well as another bug fix with the adding of Kudos.

Please update your signature codes. Thank you.

Great work Zedman. Kudos!

Updated mine as well.

Cheers,
Mak

Its a cool bar system :)

I love it Zed! Mines still going to the left.. I'll try to fix it

Its a cool bar system :)

I love it Zed! Mines still going to the left.. I'll try to fix it

Yeah its meant to be left aligned now, it works visually and i dont have to worry about getting the image width, halving it, adding half the pixel length of the string yatta yatta yatta... lol. Thank you.
EDIT: Still laughing at your 30 kudos in like 1 day... lol.

Start spamming around builds and you'll get them haha, its pretty much the same thing over and over

LoL i didn't even see this thread and tried to add it by copy pasting the link to Mak's bar and editing characters in it :p

In the end i found the website and edited mine how i like it, though i may change it to the right since it looks pretty neat.

You should not be here... Naughty Naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom