Kudos Bar. - Important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took off my kudos, Zed deleted the display.php file and im not sure I like the embedded text on the new one :p

Vern, how many IP changes do you have per minute?? :eek:

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Mine fell.... I mean yeah sure I was giving myself a lot of Kudos with the different machines I have at work, but I just wanted to beat Vernong for a change!!!! :p

Looks like it somehow got reset down to 19, when it was at like 50. I guess I learned my lesson on being competitive.

Mmmm, thats one of the new things i added on the new display file, i can see what ip's have been adding to whos. Not very advanced (can be fooled) but its a simple way of having alook.

BTW:
Id say about 80% of Vernongs Kudo's are from very unique IP's. Not like, one decimal change on the end but from: 76.xxx.xx.xxx 250.xxx.xxx.xxx, 64.xxx.xxx.xxx

Maybe the person who has given out 14,000+ helpful posts is getting the recognition he deserves?

BTW2: What do you think of my finished PC shop?
HiDef Computers.
The front page randomly changes out of 4-5 presets.

Yeah I have given out over 12,000 tips and i am still no where near Vernon. I got jsut a couple more than you who created this Kudos system. You have 500 posts.

The amount of posts dont count. It all depends on teh people. Cause in the Windows area. No one cares to give Kudos. They just want answers and leave. I have seen this happen since i have joined.

^says you.........
icon_bash.gif
............jj

Thats true but you cant really force someone to give you kudos...

I know. Wasnt saying i was trying to or anything. But i was showing how off the system can be. Vern gets kudos all the time for his stuff. Yet i dont when i have almost as many posts as he does. I have almost as much as he does in a week.

Guess being the big bad SMod that i am doesnt help when i have to do things people hate...:rolleyes: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom