Korea just tried to hack my computer!!! ... (LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
koreahackedmycomputer.jpg

Shure, people try to hack (And are sometimes successful) my computer all the time. But what i found paticularly strange is that the description (Witch usually has the name of the computer that tried to hack) said: Korian Network Information Center!! :wooha: :wooha: :umm: this was no accident either. They tried to hack my computer through a U-Direct SubSeven Trojan horse! (Whitch means they only tried to hack one computer...) You know what this means...

((Loudly humming the theme of GoldenEye (007.) )) :cool: :cool: :p :cool:

SubSeven was written in my favorite language, Delphi..
You have to have the server running on your pc in order to get hacked.
The client dosen't have really good ways of getting the IP from where the server was executed, i think they used e-mail and ICQ,
if i had the time i could write something better. It has lots of cool features though.

i really never know when someones trying to hack my comp. but my A.V. and firewall must be doing the job cuz i haven't had any probs, just the occasional crap that spybot cleans out. I use etrust AV and Firewall and it has made me feel very secure cuz of the lack of probs. Also helps that my ISP (Cox) has email A.V. protection for free so i don't get that crap in my in box w/outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom