kodak cameras...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thats weird..them are nice cameras tho. maybe they want you to think your getting a good deal with the "Free 1GB SD Card"
who knows but hurry up and get the v603 b4 the price changes. :p

I don't know, but the v603 is definitely better from what I could tell from the specs.

The V550 is an older model, the V603 is the newer one. As sometimes happens when new models come out there is a price drop and the old one ends up costing more, that's what it seems like to me. But the V550 apparently is out-of-stock so it really doesn't matter any more. The V603 looks like the better camera out of the two definitely.

I have a friend who works for Kodak, and of course he swears by Kodak....he gets a lot of the stuff for free. I've had no problems with Kodak, and I personally like their cameras.

kodak are rubbish i wud say Nikon are the best canon are ok but there software stink

Am I the only one who had to read that jumble of words a few times just to understand what he was trying to say?

Am I the only one who had to read that jumble of words a few times just to understand what he was trying to say?

Even though its a bunch of rubbish, he's right--for the most part. Canon is superior for digital SLR's (5D and 1Ds have full frame 35mm sensors), better color reproduction, and Nikon is superior for film SLR's (rugged and fast). I had a freind who had an F4 and you could drop, kick, and play basketball with it, and it would still work like new.

kodak are rubbish i wud say Nikon are the best canon are ok but there software stink

If you're going to buy a point and shoot'er don't get a Kodak product. I have never had a good experince with Kodak camera's (film). Their digital products might be different, but i bet their still made with shoddy materials.

If your going to spend almost $300 on a camera, Get a Canon PowerShot A610.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16830120180

I was given this camera for a christmas present, but had to return it because I needed an SLR. For an el cheapo point-and-shoot'er, this think is pretty nice. Its got many many more manual (as far as point and shooters are concerned) controls, the zoom reahes out further, is easier to hold, and is made from one of the top camera manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom