kinda a weird request

Status
Not open for further replies.
For our senoir project, we have a class first semester for researching out project. Then we are required to log 10 hours of out of class time working on it. At the end of the semester we have to make a 15 minute presentation on.

I don't know how I could talk for 15 minutes about anything....

Fortunately for me we don't do any of this school project bollocks in the UK, just good ol' exams and tests and revision and homework etc etc. I'd love to do a project like this... but NOOO... i have to fill a 50 section wallet full of graphs and surveys and that crap for design and mood boards and all the kind of stuff that makes me incredibly bored >corse work<

LOL. Nothing like house payments, car payments, utility bills, insurance, buying groceries (or not buying them for three weeks because you had to go to the doctor and had to use the food budget to pay for that and the meds), buying gas, car repairs.

Sitting right there now.... $300 short on the house note, due 5 days ago... no groceries.... DOH!!! I have hi-jacked all of our money, and cut my lady off from the fundage completely. :D

EDIT: Wow, glad I just posted this... Reminded me that I still have my old wheels & tires in the garage... gonna have to try to sell them on craig's list. 5 lug wheels do me no good on a 4 lug car, lol (they were from my OLD car).... That should be able to make up the difference. /EDIT

Yeah, starting Dec 1st I get to pay TWO different house payments. yay me! Hopefully we'll be able to sell our current house... it is priced to move as a starter or a rental. At least neither payment is outrageous. Together they add up to a standard note (but it is more than I want to carry for long).

LOl, my housenote is most DEF in the Outrageous catagory.... sucks even more now that my roomie (my girl) is only workin every other weekend, because of full time school. Have gotten by for 5 months so far, only 7 more to go till she graduates....

yeah, I agree with you guys that real life is much easier than high school...but I can say that I MUCH prefer it...college...that's where it can really suck, if you have a tough major.

I'm currently in a part-time job, etc...barely making payments on bills and going to school. I just can't graduate soon enough. Paying bills really isn't THAT bad as long as your responsible about it and plan ahead (don't spend money you'll need later)

I really hate school and taking all the useless classes they teach...I much prefer a full-time job, and YES I know what that is...probably better than most (I worked both a 40 hr/wk job and then took off a month to work a seasonal 80hr/wk job, for the 9th year in a row, this summer...and I still had a decent amount of free time...) I think it's just how you look at it and what you do with your time that makes "real life" seem so good/bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom