kinda a weird request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck it up and do the **** project.

**** try contacting companies involved with water cooling and see if they'll send a unit out for you to test and review or something. Explain its for a school project and you'll mention in the report who loaned it to you.

Use your resources and come up with some ideas instead of trying to cheat your way through a project.

ill try your suggestion on contacting someone about testing there products, i didnt think of that

i really wouldnt mind doing this project if i could, but i HAVE NO MONEY and i wont have any until january when i start my new job
the project is ten times easier then the paper, which i have completed, i just dont have many resources, besides this forum lol

found a nice worklog thanks to the guys at OCN that im going to use for a power point

thanks for the suggestions guys

Agreed, you have NO IDEA what you are in for in the "real world".

I miss my school days.... wait till you get to the land of bills, debt, and work.

Exactly! When your senior high school teachers say some thing along the lines of "You just wait...... 6 months after you finish High School, you are going to wish you where back in here", they are absolutely right.

found a nice worklog thanks to the guys at OCN that im going to use for a power point

thanks for the suggestions guys

I got an assignment too. It's about "Plagiarism". fade2black2004, I was wondering if you could help me on this one.

lol i dont care about plagiarism really
its a high school project thats going to get deleted right after i present it, no one will remember it in 6 months.

like i said i was all for doing this about three months ago but financially its not a good idea for me to blow money on my computer for a good while, until i get done paying off my car and my insurance goes way down after that
in fact ill be selling some computer parts here soon to help me out

E_D said:
I miss my school days.... wait till you get to the land of bills, debt, and work.

LOL. Nothing like house payments, car payments, utility bills, insurance, buying groceries (or not buying them for three weeks because you had to go to the doctor and had to use the food budget to pay for that and the meds), buying gas, car repairs.

High school... get up and grab a bite to eat, go to school and see my girlfriend, go to classes where I already knew everything they were trying to teach, see my girlfriend some more, go to some more classes, hang with friends at lunch, go home, maybe mow the grass or take out the garbage, go out with my girlfriend or play D&D with my friends. No worries, no real responsibilities.

yeah, school pwns real life. I didn't realize how good I had it until the middle of my senior year, and then I realized that the party was almost over. I really wish NOW that I had gone to college THEN, instead of just now getting around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom