Kids these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours in a day.
Up to 31 days in a month.
there 744 hours in a month
Allow about 1/4 of that time when some one should be sleeping, we get 558 hours where we are awake in a month.
Now devide 14,528 messsages per month by 558 hours awake per month.
We get about 26 text messages per hour. That is about every second minute she is texting another person again. Would be cheaper just to call up and talk to them.

I hope her father put her on pre-paid so she learn that money does not grow on trees.

If its unlimited (like it says) then you pay like 10 bucks extra on your bill and thats it. He was just making a big deal out of nothing. And, i text more than that. I just paid my bill the other night and im already up to 5000.

Its still cheaper for me to just pay for the 5-10 texts my brother and parents randomly send me a month than to pay the extra for unlimited. I hate texting.

If shes like me probably a crap load of friends. Me, its just a bunch of girls im talking to. Most time i have to text is at work and if im working graveyard im extremely bored.

Do you not have a limit in the US? In the UK unlimited texting means 6,000 texts per month our phone purchase system is quite a lot different from yours I think though.

Unlimited = Unlimited.

I have a sprint employee plan with government employee discount, and i pay $45 for unlimited everything and 500 anytime minutes.

I can browse the net, send/receive pics, or text as much as i want. And from 7pm untill 7am unlimited, as well as weekends.

Some years ago I used to text really much, but now i don't send more than 15 messages a week lol. It's mainly because of the internet, why texting when you can chat with your friends via your IM?

i only use about 500 a month, and that's a bad month. I have a blackberry, i use the internet more then anything, i have a 6gb a month down plan and i use quite a bit of that. Actually half the time im on tech-forums now its on my phone. Although its kinda difficult to navigate t-f like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom