Kids these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure i'd have to punch someone for texting me if they were sitting right next to me. I have verizon, mobile to mobile = free. Texts are 10 cents per no matter which direction. Just dial my number, or better yet, turn around and speak to me.

Yeah I would never txt a person sitting opposite I have however sent people texts when on a night out and opposite sides of a club. I would type it out and show them if they are closeby.

Yeah I would never txt a person sitting opposite I have however sent people texts when on a night out and opposite sides of a club. I would type it out and show them if they are closeby.
That one is totally understandable though. It's much easier to read a text in a loud club than to try and carry on a conversation.

I'm not impressed. When I was at the verizon store to get my phone fixed there was a guy there who had 22k texts. I myself have had over 10k, and know people who have had about 14-15k. Though now, I usually use like 20-30 a week.

Pretty sure i'd have to punch someone for texting me if they were sitting right next to me. I have verizon, mobile to mobile = free. Texts are 10 cents per no matter which direction. Just dial my number, or better yet, turn around and speak to me.

Its called unlimited texting. So its free no matter who your sending it to, or getting it from.

Do you not have a limit in the US? In the UK unlimited texting means 6,000 texts per month our phone purchase system is quite a lot different from yours I think though.

I feel a 'Make Love not Warcraft' episode like this coming on where that chick is fat and has pimples and cant stop texting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom