Kids these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big deal, ive used 10,000 in a month myself before.

Its not really that hard, because both incoming and outgoing messages are counted. And i also have free unlimited text, as well as many people who i know. Instead of calling people up all the time...i can just shoot a quick message.

yea, I wonder how much of that was actually outgoing. Still, that's pretty excessive, especially when she's texting her friend who is sitting right next to her.

EDIT: ^Looks like CrazeD caught that too.

LOL
I'm 16 and i barely text at all!
Talking one or two a week :p
I only use it when getting my parents to give me a lift home and the like :rolleyes:

I am guilty of having a £467 phone bill when I was 16. I rarely call people there are only 3 people that I can talk to on the phone for longer then 2 mins, so it was pretty much all on txting thats my current record hopefully punch through the 500 mark one day :)

Yea texting is much much easier for me. Im 20 and im one of those people who will text you if your right next to me. Just depends on the situation, convo im starting (or in) and whos around. For instance i was with my gf and her best friend at the mall and i wanted to tell her something without her friend hearing and so i texted her even though she was in my arms right in front of me.
I have a Blackberry Storm and its extremely easy for me to text quickly and also have unlimited text messaging and internet. Keeps my bill low as well.
I also believe it is much easier to say whats up or what are you doing ect in a text instead of calling. Or if im working on my pc or typing up a review i dont want to be on the phone and so texting is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom