Kid smoked marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCC Fan

In Runtime
a freshman at my highschol got expelled last friday because he was caught smoking marijuana in the locker room. he was in my computer apps class and he was a friend of mine. all his close friends knew he drank, i tried to get him to stop, but he kept on keepin on. and last friday, one of the kids from middle school saw him smoking, and when and told the head of schoo. i wasn't there at the locker room, but i was in the gym watchin the conference bball game. you gotta be dam stupid to touch the stuff, drinking or marijuana etc. the list goes on and on. i go to a private school and everyone thinks at first that stuff like this dn't happen in a private school, but you're dead wrong. rich white kids who have parents that never keep an eye on their kids. worst combo.

I can see that. Parents not looking out for their kid. Well, you tired to stop him and I congradulate you, but it sounds like he just didn't care.

i would kill that kid that told on him. what's it to him?? if the kid wants to do it, let him do it. it's not hurting you or anyone else when he does it. probably half of my school does weed or drinks (i don't) and no one cares.

OCC Fan said:
a freshman at my highschol got expelled last friday because he was caught smoking marijuana in the locker room.

That's his own damn fault there.
Like I had a freind getting bust doing the same thing on a year 11 camp. Teacher walked in right when he was pulling a cone.

And there was year 10 (my last day), I had one of my freinds bring in Burben and Coke. Unfortunatly, the teacher that busted him busted me (and a freind other freinds) too because I was in the area at the time (this teacher hated he). We got dragged down to the principals office. And that is where my freind stood up for the rest of us.

FREIND :- "Sir. Before you start making desisions on who is a fault here, I would like to say this... leave my freinds out of this as it was my fault, and my fault alone. Suspend me, Expell me, Take away my school certificate"
Principal :- "Harper, did you bring any alcohal into school grounds?
ME :- No.
Principal :- "Harper, did you drink any of it?"
ME :- No.
Principal :- "Fine. Get to class"
My freind got expelled and was denied is school certificate. But it amazed me how he just stuck up for the rest of us like that, because every other day I knew him, he was a selfish troublemaker that only thought for himself.

The problem with teacher is that they have to sign a duty of care. (or at least in this country). This does mean that if they see some thing out of place with some one that is under the age 18 (or still in school), they have to legally acted against this. If they don't, then they are in bigger trouble themselves.

I hate snitches....but it's his thing..probably he should'nt have done it in school. Could have done it at his friends house or something.

MatW said:
I hate snitches....but it's his thing..probably he should'nt have done it in school. Could have done it at his friends house or something.
Yeah... there is a time and a place for intoxicant (Legal and Otherwise). School is definantly not one of them.

Yea, like at my school we have random lockdowns where they bring in drug sniffing dogs and go throughout the entire school and parking lots. I find it sad/pathetic, that some kids actually bring drugs/alcohol to school. I mean, I don't think it's that hard to take something out of your schoolbag or car and leave it at home.

toxicity_27 said:
I find it sad/pathetic, that some kids actually bring drugs/alcohol to school.
It's called Self Control (or lack of in their cases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom