Keyloggers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
Ummmm i have read the rules in the past and dont remember seeing anything about keyloggers.. im just wondering if its illegal on these forums to talk about monitoring someone.... on another computer not like one at my house...

As far as i know it is illegal to put a keylogger on a computer that isn't your's,The only other way is if they give you permission to do it,Say if a parent was wanting to see what their kid's are up to then you could do it.

shum nice ummm crap.. i forgot what its called... the silent bob thing :)

Crap.. i need to do it... someone stole stuff on a game from me.. i need his password to get my stuff back :(

Shumway said:
As far as i know it is illegal to put a keylogger on a computer that isn't your's,The only other way is if they give you permission to do it,Say if a parent was wanting to see what their kid's are up to then you could do it.

unix based systems come with the keylogger feature builtin, but like with any system the process will show up when you check to see whats running on the system

Flat out it is illegal if it is not your own PC that doesn't matter if it's your dad's or brothers you need to hold the certificate of ownership. Spy-Act just passed a few months ago and clearly prohibets keyloggers on PCs you do not own.

thank u tyler...
..........................................................................ur sig says... windows longhorn... for an partition 1 O/s..... i didnt even know this was released yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom