key logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack_the_pwner

Baseband Member
hey im new to this forum. but the reason i signed up for this was to find out how i could get a key logger..but the keylogger i need isnt for my PC..no i need one that i can install on someone elses PC and i can view the log files from mine if anyone knows where i can get one for FREE i would love foryou to tell me. thanks

depends on the OS, its part of linux to begin with, you can echo back all keypresses to a screen,file, or stream

Here's one word of advice.. Whenever you ask a question on a public forum, not necessarily TF,

If you can phrase the question of interest, in a non-illegal way, please do so.

It saves everyone some trouble.

you gotta make a BS story up like.

"I think my brother is signing on my username and posting things he shouldn't. I want to catch him in the act because my parents dont believe me and think I'm trying to pick on him. Is there anyway I can monitor what he's typing on his computer from my computer?"

and bada bing bada boom you don't seem like you're just trying to STEAL PEOPLES PASSWORDS and crap like that which is generally what these things are for.

It's like instead of saying 'know anywhere I can steal music?"

you say, "Where can acquire music so that I may listen to it before I buy it...I only know of 1 or two good songs on this CD and am not sure if I'll like the entire album"

:p

ok well my girl friend might be cheating on me and i really dont feel like trying to kick some huge guys ass i just want some proof so could some one give me one now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom