Kettle Chips???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyLoxy

Daemon Poster
Man I love Kettle Chips!!! Anyone else love em? Im sittin here with my new bag of goodness, and after half hour of foruming im almost gone:(

How bout Betrayal At Krondor?? anyone play that game?? i loved it the few times i played it on my aunts 486, and ive gotten copies but i cant make em work. any help?

Kettle yes, Smiths I've never heard of. Oh yeah and im assuming Chips translates to Chrisps. Ie little thin slices of potatoe rather than big think cuboids which if you put in a bag would only go severly soggy.

Foxy try a program called DOSBox

DOSbox at SourceForge

"Post Your Kettle SCREENSHOTS :) ..."

What the hell is Kettle chips? Please tell me what it is, or Post a screenshot of it! lol :D :cool:

hmm well these are the ones im eatin right now, theres no way i can go back to regular potato chips now. They are expensive though, and im in college.
2935.jpg

Ok never heard of those.

Ours are just Kettle Chrisps....They come in Roast Lamb and Mint Sauce flavour. I think you can get Hedgehog flavour too, but thats really just beef flavour.

well its just potato chips that are Kettle cooked, most companies are making some kind of kettle chips now, Old Dutch, Lays, etc. I would suggest everyone at least try them, they are a little thicker, harder, but much better I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom