Kazama's plagiarized thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

buyxgmistake

In Runtime
Ok Ok last post on this... but this is to nitestick and who ever else wanted to give kazama a chance and say that the work he stole might have been his brothers. Well its not, for sure. That makes Kazama a thief and a lier and puts a lot of doubt in all his post. Here is a quote from a pm from mark84

"I''m definitly NOT him or his brother!"

So Kazama, say something for your actions.

FACT: Kazama = plagiarizer = thief

In a nut shell....Kazama recently made a post about his video card guide that he said he and his brother made. All he did was copy and paste someone elses work from another website and pass it off as his own.

buyxgmistake said:
In a nut shell....Kazama recently made a post about his video card guide that he said he and his brother made. All he did was copy and paste someone elses work from another website and pass it off as his own.

:mad: EH, what a batty

haha where is the original site???
in my experience plaigerism[sp] gets you no where accept academic probation ... even if u buy the paper, hahah........ scratch that i remember the thread

I got suspicous, 13 year olds aren't smart enough to come up with a guide, there could be some out there who can, but definatly not kazama.

P.P. Mguire said:
I used Elbatrops guide before for a class but it has his name on it still. I was just to lazy to write my own so i used his. :p
CHEATER!!!!!!! :p What guide was that?

@ kazama, confess that you indeed plagiarised "your" guide and come clean. You might gain alittle of the respect you lost back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom