Kazaa's Digital Screeching

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_darknes

In Runtime
This i guess could be kind of a poll but i have a theory on this. I think the RIAA downloads these songs, messes them up, and then has thier own computers from which they share this music from. That way they can actualy start putting a stop to all mp3 sharing because the people who share good music get lawsuits and the RIAA buddies who share the messed up ones dont. Does this sound crazy?

heh, well if they are..or paying others to share corrupted music- it sure is working. i don't even bother using kazaa f/music anymore bc of this nonsense.

First time I downloaded a scrathed song was Linkin Park's Numb. FOr the first 20 seconds it was great! So I decided to raise the volume to the mx on my 6 speaker set. When second 40 came up...i thought my eardrums just died. Goddamit my hears were in serious pain. After that incident I decided just to go and buy the cd's so as not to suffer the agony. Also the cd quality is always better.

I guess thier little scheme got me. BASTARDS!!!!

:D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

No matter what they come up with, there will ALWAYS be a way around it.

Well, the RIAA is composed of the major recording labels, and they get royalties from people buying CD's in stores (or via iTUNES, for you Mac lovers) . When people, like I used to, shared music, it screws them out of their royalties.

Let's figure, out at Hastings, a Snoop Dogg CD costs you $16.00 In reality, after making 12.00 (more or less a dollar) a CD, they can dang sure give it to us for free once in a while.

Recording artists only get like 3.00 a CD. and the rest is the cost for making the CD, packaging and shipping.

(These are ROUGH figures... anyone with more accurate figures post them)

I dunno about "the industry" but anyone with a decent cd burner cane "make" a cd for less than $1......I would imagine that means the "industry" is making them way cheaper.....but there's like a hundred more people involved so the price goes up a hundred fold (I sell my cd's for the same price and BANK off of the stupidity of the industry, cause I am the artist, manufacturer, p.r., distributor, management, and Record label....hah!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom