kazaa legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlyk

Banned
No kazaa is illegal, and so is any p2p network, excluding napster or itunes or the ones you pay 99c to download a song.

Intercodes is right, download all the P2P software that you want and still do it legally. But downloading songs off of those P2P clients is 100% illegal.

-Dan The Man

OIDanTheManIO said:
Intercodes is right, download all the P2P software that you want and still do it legally. But downloading songs off of those P2P clients is 100% illegal.

-Dan The Man

There is Legal song's you can download too!!! But who do you know that ever download's anything that is legal? And for everybody that's crying that it's all illegal and you shouldn't do it, don't try looking like a hero because we all know you do it too:D :D

May be illegal but I am I the only one that finds it quite odd that its ok to check out media from a public library for free while downloading the same material isnt?Most libraries have new media releases as well, at least the one here does.Same with listening to music on the radio or watching something on TV, both can be recorded legally.Its an odd situation if you ask me.

U-Toast said:
this is illegal talk in these forums

"illegal talk"? I hope that you're kidding... hehe
people need to be educated about this type of thing somewhere. may as well should be here. "illegal talk", if there was such a thing, would be giving product keys or instructions for how to download pirated software. but, this is just an honest question.

mesmerized, P2P is legal BUT the mess it makes of your computer, esp if it's one's like KaZaa, Bearshare, Morpheus, and Gnutella is unbelievable. I am one of the ones who has to clean up the mess it makes when you do something like that so PLEASE don't.

There ARE good alternatives for P2P networking, I know cause I use them for getting things off for linux stuff. I use a bittorrent client. Here is an article by SpywareInfo.com listing the bad ones and the clean ones: http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/p2p/ Liz

"ill-egal talk".......that some kind of sick bird joke?

yeah, whats legal and not legal is pretty simple to figure out:

legal: freeware, trials, personal files or whatever similar
illegal: THAT SONG or PROGRAM you just downloaded that SOMEONE worked hard to create and ain't getting what they deserve (?)

ehem, scuse me....its all bout your personal morals, u think its wrong, don't do it

i shall stay neutral as to my moral decision on this LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom