KAWASAKI NINJA 250R or something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
im thinking about getting this as my first motorcycle, its low in price and gets great gas mileage from what ive read.
has anyone experience with these? or just motorcycles in general and could tell me if it would be wise to get one or something else

Thank in advanced
-The Faded One

250R is a GREAT beginner bike

i LOVE riding them...i am going to buy one soon. they are only $3k for a brand new one. you can find them used for under 2k if you look.

Many say that 250cc's are too small of an engine to start off on; I beg to differ.
I think that the Ninja 250 is the best starter bike for anyone. It has more than enough power for a beginner. If I were you, I would look into a MSF course if it's offered in your area. You would benefit so much from it. Anyway, it's your decision. If you think it's too small or whatnot, there is a 500cc version of the Ninja which is also a very good bike.

don't get a ninja cause they are harder I've been told and easier to wipe out on. My friend has one and he already wiped out.

I used to ride a 250cc Yamaha dirt bike out in the back woods at a friend of the family's place... that was a nice bike.... that thing got so trashed.... lol. We had that and a Honda 125cc... my cousin was scared to death of the 250cc and refused to ride it...

Good luck!

250R's are the best beginner bike you can have.

learn to ride that on some curves, then step up to a 600. then once you do that, you can go out and show the guys that started on the 600's how its done, because they have lacked the proper riding experience from the start.

trust me. after riding a 250R it will be my first bike. they will handle just as good and keep up with some of the older 600s on the curves.

well ive never rode a motorcycle before the closest thing to it is my moped but i want to learn how and im wanting something cheap that i can learn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom