Is Karma for Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
annlewis1979 said:

mypic1.jpg

Re: Karma..

annlewis1979 said:
:cool: Sorry im for real.. just wanted to bring some laughs.. anyways hows everyone doing on their karma?
Well, I am a strong beleive in what comes around goes around.

Take my last house mate that tried screw me over with the house 18 month ago*.....
Firstly, he forget to get the deliver the keys my the 4pm dead line to the land lord when he was leaving. So he got stuck paying rent on a house that he had all ready moved out of.
Secondly. he did not get one red penny from his land lord from the bond money.
Thirdly, the new place that me movied into got broken into 3 time in period of less than 12 months.

* the guy tried to leave the house we were renting in with about 2 week notice, and no prior warning to me in order for me to find some one to replace him (and the other person that I was living with). Rest of the detials on this adventure is listed here

Isn't Karma that kind of weird sex you have without actually getting nekkid and plug each other through the mind or something like that?

Win2kpatcher said:
Isn't Karma that kind of weird sex you have without actually getting nekkid and plug each other through the mind or something like that?

You are thinking Karma Suitra (sp?)

Win2kpatcher said:

hahaha that's the funniest shite i've read in a while. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom