Just when you're about to crash, a stranger changes everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is something you dont see everyday. I mean i do some things to help out people. ;)

You all know who you are.

I could only dream to be able to do somethign like this. I mean i have offered up my day bed as a crahing spot for people. I offered my basement as a place to live for someone. But buying a house? WOW.

Yeah, and it was literally at the last second where she was about to lose her home that this person stepped in and helped out. It's unreal. I can't imagine standing there knowing, this is it. Then... bam. Just when you're prepared for the worst possible thing to happen, somebody helps you out.

I do whatever I can to help people out. If it's something I can do to make somebody else's life easier, that's what I'm all about. But not everybody, myself included, has extra money laying around. I'm pinching pennies trying to make ends meet with my bills, and I don't even have my own place! But it's nice to see somebody who CAN spare something, DOES spare something.

Thats heart warming to say the least. She only paid 30,000$ to save her home though. Not that I m putting down the generous act of kindness she gave. But I was expecting the home to be like 300,000$+. Now that would take COURAGE.

Thats heart warming to say the least. She only paid 30,000$ to save her home though. Not that I m putting down the generous act of kindness she gave. But I was expecting the home to be like 300,000$+. Now that would take COURAGE.

Even still, she didn't give somebody 5 bucks to go get a burger cause they were hungry. She gave them 30,000 dollars. Unreal.

Even still, she didn't give somebody 5 bucks to go get a burger cause they were hungry.

You'd be surprised how of a generous act it is to give just 5 bucks. Most people just walk on by as if the homeless are invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom