Just want some opinions on this......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseband Member
hmmm... a moral dalema. i supose legally u should bring it to the "big company". eh screw the guy, he cut of your supply of good deals you might as well get the money. but he could lose his job... what he did by not wiping clean the hard drive was a breach of contract so the right thing to do is to tell this "big company" what hapened, otherwise you could be sued. im now positive that not only by turning this in there will be no chance of you getting in trouble and also you'll get that money. doing the right thing is to turn in the hard drive.

Doing the right thing would probably be to turn in the hard drive. Thinking about it, I would probably turn it in and then convince the company to switch to me, just like you're talking about. I'd say go for it.

Expose him i say.

If this guy have been screwing you over, I saw screw him back. I have done that in the past, and will continue doing so.

You never know, BIG COMPANY might offer you the job of disposing their equipment and data.

Expose him, it's a dog eat dog world.

What you should do for data destruction, is a 1/4' inch drill :)

i talked to my dad whos a lawyer and he said that by law you have to turn in the hard drive or else you could face serous charges. some one at that "big company" might already have read this (like some tech sopport guy or somthing) and have idea that its his company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom