Just Saw Iron Man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Anyone hating on this movie is just a prude, or loser. Theres nothing to hate about it, i mean you dont even have to be a fan of comics to enjoy it.

It has humor, action, suspense....everything!!!

I got to see it... awesome movie. I didn't get to see the after-credits scene, though... technical difficulties.

I will definitely be buying this one.

I saw it a 3rd time today. It was just as entertaining as the first time. I think I'm good now until it comes out on DVD.:D

I got to see it... awesome movie. I didn't get to see the after-credits scene, though... technical difficulties.

I will definitely be buying this one.
I have been hearing that there was some cinemas that did not have the after credit easter egg.

Not here. The projection equipment konked out right after the credits started. I'll catch the ending scene later, either on the DVD or online.

its called a "stinger". Heh i was informed of this because one of the guys i work with here also works as a projectionist on the weekends :p

Not here. The projection equipment konked out right after the credits started. I'll catch the ending scene later, either on the DVD or online.

That's exactly what happened to us. We complained to the manager and got a free movie pass.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom