Just Read THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
I am sorry to anyone that I RECENTLY might have offended I'm just extremly stressed out seeing I have 2 F's and am really ****ed.... when I say I am sorry I completly stay behind everything I said to you even if it is something as pity as [snipped] but I just believe it is inapropriate.

GrimReaper23 said:
I am sorry to anyone that I RECENTLY might have offended I'm just extremly stressed out seeing I have 2 F's and am really ****ed.... when I say I am sorry I completly stay behind everything I said to you even if it is something as pity as [snipped] but I just believe it is inapropriate.

How do you have two F's?

lol, I failed the same things for the same reasons :p

only failed one semester of the world & Us history though

word of advice... see as like nubius and yourself, i failed classes as well. Now, you may not think school is really important now... I know I didn't... but it is absolutely important. regardless of how boring or stupid you think a course is, you have to take it for a reason.

My word of advice to you is, "Get your head out of your butt and start doing the work they require you to do!" I know... I was there... I said, "Ah screw it." I'm not doing that cause I just don't feel like it... It got me into some bad positions, that I had to work twice as hard to get out of.

When you're young, you only want to put effort into the things you like. the things you don't like, you just do enough, or nothing at all. Later on in life, you'll find that there are Thousands of things that YOU HAVE TO DO, even though you don't like them. At at that point in your life, if you don't do them, it will be ten times worse then a couple of F's. So like I said, "get your head out of your butt, and put some effort into the things you don't want to do." Down the road... it will pay off. It pays off to everyone differently, so i can't tell you how. One day, you'll realize how. And you'll be glad you took my advice and removed your head from your butt.

Shut up nubius... don't say anything... lol

Just do the work. In almost all cases, it's totally simple. I was the laziest most unmotivated person in the entire high school, but I squeaked by with a 3.6. You almost have to TRY not to do any work to get an F. Just do the work. It's simple. Enjoy life while your 'work' is so easy to succeed in.

Ryan

well I mean in Algebra I do atleast half or more of the work but I lose it so then I have Nothing instead of something to turn in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom