just quit smokeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't smoke, drink, do drugs or even take medcine. Mostly due to my parents beating me as a child not to do drugs:) I thank them every day for those beatings, and not giving me a borin' lecture

I started smoking to get me something to do while my computer was loading pages back in the days of dial-up. That and the fact that owing to having no other vices, I was beginning annoy even myself!

I can't even imagine what would posses someone to spend lots of moeny and inhale there very own personal premature guaranteed death.

You might aswell go eat some tarmac... thats it go eat your ROAD. :). (O, and splash ona few toxins, arsenick..cyanide...hmm meh thats enough)

meh its whatever to me i dont want to be old anyways and there isnt anything better than a joint followed by a cig in the morning.

But good luck to you i know how hard it is to stop did for six months and was going good then i got drunk at a party someone gave me one and without thinking about it i lit it up then i bought a pack later on that night bad move i was trying to quit and was doing well...

No it hasn't they cherry pick there data to suite there agenda. There are proven cases of people being around second hand smoke for decades and not getting cancer. You'd should stop worrying about second hand smoke and consider the other pollution factors like factories and cars.

And there are many cases where chain smokers have lived to 70+ years old.....does that mean smoke is not harmful?

Breathing in carbon monoxide and a plethora of other harmful, toxic, and carcinogenic chemicals is NOT good for you in any way shape or form...but if you want to go ahead and smoke and place the blame of cancer, heart disease, and lung disease somewhere else or on "factories and cars" then ok then...

I can't even imagine what would posses someone to spend lots of moeny and inhale there very own personal premature guaranteed death.

You might as well go eat some tarmac... thats it go eat your ROAD. :). (O, and splash ona few toxins, arsenick..cyanide...hmm meh thats enough)

Consider this, did anyone ever show you a forum and tell you that you would be cool to post useless crap on it? Yea, Same thing, except you may not die from yours..... :(

An addiction to anything is a disease, if it is in your family and then you happen to try something in life, you are more prone to bow to it. It has run in my family for years and I'm a smoker with "hope clouds" every 2 or 3 weeks. I've tried a lot but unless you've experienced it, it's tough to describe.

Breaking the addiction to nicotine is harder than breaking free from heroin... at least every gas station, grocery store, and convenience store doesn't sell heroin. Plus all the other people smoking around you. Plus trying to find something to occupy your hands.

hang in there, Mike. If you want to quit, there are ways to help you do it. My dad quit when I was a kid. Three packs of Salems a day and quit cold turkey. I didn't think much of it then, but it blows my mind now.

I have never ever ever ever touched any type of drug, alcohol or anything else for that matter. Im only 15, but you wouldnt believe how many times im been offered marijuana. I feel confident that I will stay true to my beliefs and not let drug addiction catch me.

I cant even possibly imagine what my children will go through in the future.. cause drug addiction and peer pressure is getting harder and harder as the years go by.

Sometimes I wonder why stuff like this even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom