Just ordered myself a Christmas present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester070993

In Runtime
Well, thanks to all the help that I got from the people on this forum, I built up the confidence to final build my own PC. And, today I just ordered it as a Christmas present to myself, from all the money I got for Christmas.
My build can be seen here at this part of the forum.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/building-gaming-computer-ordering-soon-194549/

So anyway, I am very excited and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I ordered it all from newegg. But I have a question about that, I ordered it tonight (around 8:00 eastern time), with 3 day UPS shipping. So when do you guys think it will come? I also got the "rush order" thing that makes them rush the order.
But my mom is sorta ****ed at me for spending my money on this, but I told her that it is basically like I got this as a christmas present - instead of money. Wouldn't you guys think if it this way?
Oh, and I'm gonna post so pics of it once it is built.

I would. What is the money for if you aren't going to spend it? Does she think that gas/food money is a better christmas present than a computer?

Thank you. Yes, she thinks that its for other stuff, and she wants me to save it, and I've said that I have been save to get this computer.

Very nice... I hope you will enjoy it. :D I am actually wanting to build another system... just because I like the fresh look and dust free powerful desktop haha but mine is still holding really really strong :D

Even when playing games I feel like I have not put this computer/build to its limit :)

Anyway... enjoy!

Seriously, the Phenom 9600 is like $109 at the Egg.. pretty cheap.. but I will resist because I have no money lol..

But my friend got me a 2gb DDR2 800 Wintec AmpX kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom