Is it just me or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally joined TF (back in 03!) because I had just gotten the first computer that was mine and not a family/shared computer. I had alot of questions about technology and they were all answered quickly and friendly. I only stay here because I am a technology enthusiast. I think technology is going to be a lifetime hobby for me :) So why leave a terrific community of people with the same kind of enthusiasm? But I really don't see the problem with members who come just to ask questions and leave. At least they'll have their username if they ever have another question. :)

I came with a question, and started answering others. Next thing I knew, I was hooked.

Geez, I haven't even been here a year... but it has been busy.

And I'd like to say that I have gained many friends here on TF.

I came here because I knew almost nothing about computers and I had just built one with the help of my friend. I have stayed here and tried to help people but I am still learning.

Trotter said:
I came with a question, and started answering others. Next thing I knew, I was hooked.

Geez, I haven't even been here a year... but it has been busy.

And I'd like to say that I have gained many friends here on TF.

wow...same for me and i have also gained a lot of friends here...like you Trotter :D ... i'm probably not very respected around here because i don't answer a whole lot of questions...but thats because i don't know the answer to them..but i have learned so much this past year and i am going to continue to stay and learn so i can help others!

I came here because I'm building my first PC, and I also work as a Associate PC Support Technician, and figure the help might be good :)

I'd also like to think I've made some friends here, but they probably wouldn't think the same haha

Thank the lord for folks like you mooseman. Too many people post when they shoulda just shut the F up. They dont have anything to say when they do talk or they just parrot someone else. Thanks for nothin morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom