Just a little question...

Zekester2097

In Runtime
I've been here for almost a year. My question is, is it bad that most of the time I'm just asking random tech questions, and only sometimes, I can actually help?
IDK.

Honesty is appreciated

Maybe I'm just not thinking straight, IDK...

I've been here for almost a year. My question is, is it bad that most of the time I'm just asking random tech questions, and only sometimes, I can actually help?
IDK.

Honesty is appreciated

Maybe I'm just not thinking straight, IDK...

I would my self ask more questions but I normally go too Google and if I'm stuck and need personal advise I come hear and post on the boards.

This is why were all here, to ask loads of questions and answer them or share our knowledge. Plus just general chats.

I dont think the forums would be as popular is noone asked questions

In a way, this is better than Googling everything.. amirite? I mean, you'd have to just endlessly search trying to find the answer someone may or may not have posted yet... But here you can just ask, and people are like yeahhh, heres how to fix that. then the thread name is Google-able xD

Yes and no. Often someone comes on to a forum and asks a question that would have been best googled. Something with a finite answer such as, "What was Windows 10's release date?". Asking a question like that on a forum is just being lazy.

But asking for troubleshooting help or opinions on video cards and other hardware are great questions and then the collective knowledge of the forum can be of assistance.

Back
Top Bottom