Just a little announcement and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the pdf attachment I have achieved one of my hardest sought goals even though it dropped me like a bad habit twice near the end.
Should have had this right after college in 2006, but god has his reasons for making us wait for certain things and to teach us a very big lesson or 3 about life before letting us have what we really need.

In May 10th 2011 and July 28th-31st 2011, I will attempt 2 more certs to fully secure my future by late september..
Still undecided if I will use ITT tech or my own studying skills to aquire my MCSE by myself late this summer.
Thanks for backing me up and encouraging me and putting the boot to me once and awhile, even though I screwed up very hard in some points in my life things are finally going the right way for once.

Mike-So..

I went to ITT Tech back in 2002-2004. Got my Associates there. One bit of advice if you go there. DO YOUR HOMEWORK! It matters. Not just so you learn what they are teaching, but the grades. Homework is big. I started in a class of 22 and 9 graduated. Oh, and I finished with a 3.86 GPA while working full time and raising 3 kids by myself. Still took 2 years and moving to find a job.

Thanks dave, I appreciate that alot, if I consider it I will need to get rolling by late may as they are starting a new quarter in june.
I will be doing the online version as it is easiest for me to work by myself, not be burdened of trying to get to atlanta with no car and don't know the inner city that well.
The only thing that might me destroy is blasted math and they have advance calculus 2 and something else which I never attemped until recently.
Calculus 1 isn't all that hard as long as somebody is detailed about it and the lessons are easy to grasp.

Also I know I haven't been here for a good week since this post, but I am dealing with a sick mother, I am working on my asus 900hd to sell off to a old lady.
I have a contract I am writing up and a website for my small businesses and blog of who I help and my encounters with people I meet with pc horror problems, I just started fixing up I've been looking for a microcomputer entry job in my area, but I can tell that won't be happening as everyone is saying no, or they can't afford to hire someone right now.
Last I am taking a pre-driving test next friday, the driving school said if I am able to drive without needing any major help, they said they will contact department of motor vechicles and have me take the real one and knock 15 dolla's off of test.

Yeah things are mighty busy for me lately, but I still be here to take control of the hardware forum from 7am till 11am, then MOM can come in and do what he wants to once I unlocked the front door and check out :D.

Keep in mind you don't have much time left for 2009 version.
You have until april 1st to complete your 2009 A+ certfication or you will need to do their 2012 version.

I talked to a local computer place about testing recently and they didn't know anything about it expiring and they are starting a 2009 class in July. Could you please explain what you meant by this?

Yes, when I did my second attempt for my comptia A+ 2009 in januarary, the testing center and Professional test takers warned me I need to get it in gear by april 1st.
They told me to visit comptia.org and see what new updated certs that were coming for april 1st.
Comptia changes their standards for some or most certs to current updated ones relating todays technoloy.
Since 2009 comptia has been out for 3 years now and they rapidly increasing information on windows 7, linux, networking and security, they can't afford to have a cert program that has outdated information on it for todays business needs.

Since your almost too late to attempt the 2009, the new 2012 will have harder and newer questions for windows 7.
Right before I passed my exam, they have greatly changed alot of content in there, if I hadn't payed attention and re-read the mikemyers 2009 book in 2 weeks, that would have costed me everything.... :(

Last all I can say is when you attempt it, relax, keep a certain pace on your time don't pysche yourself up to pass thats a bad way to fail quickly and costly bank-wise.
If you have 10 minutes or more to look over your questions, do so as it will be the ticket of passing or failing.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom