Just a little announcement and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
If you look at the pdf attachment I have achieved one of my hardest sought goals even though it dropped me like a bad habit twice near the end.
Should have had this right after college in 2006, but god has his reasons for making us wait for certain things and to teach us a very big lesson or 3 about life before letting us have what we really need.

In May 10th 2011 and July 28th-31st 2011, I will attempt 2 more certs to fully secure my future by late september..
Still undecided if I will use ITT tech or my own studying skills to aquire my MCSE by myself late this summer.
Thanks for backing me up and encouraging me and putting the boot to me once and awhile, even though I screwed up very hard in some points in my life things are finally going the right way for once.

Mike-So..

MikeFuryXP CompTIA A+ CE certified.pdf

I'm about ready to do the second part of A+ Cert. Practical Application.

I was wondering when you were going to step up and try to over throw me... :)
Keep in mind you don't have much time left for 2009 version.
You have until april 1st to complete your 2009 A+ certfication or you will need to do their 2012 version.
I know I can't say very much about either old or new the test, but lets just say they have updated the 2009 version to meet current hardware and software support and you will see more windows 7 pop ups in there.

Eitherway you should do fine, I just started reading for my net+ certification later on.
Since comptia enrolled me in there continuing education program CE after christmas they want to see me come back every 60 days and attempt my next certs.

Last even if you past your A+ it will last 3 years not unless you locked it in for good with either your net+ or security+.

Thanks again you all for the replies.

Congrats, wish you could have gotten it done in 2010 though, as it's the 2011 certs and up that expire, but, in 3 years, if you really are trying to further your field, get a higher up certification, don't bother keeping the a+ around if you have a better cert, a+ is more of an introductory certification anyways. I also can not find anywhere that states getting the Net+ or Security+ will "lock in" your a+ cert for life, it has an experation date, no way to lock it in, otherwise it defeats the purpose of "staying current" which is a load of bull.

Great work, Mike! Nice Job setting the timeline for other tests as well. I definately think its best to set a date in advance to prevent procrastination. Mark a win down for Mike and the more tests you take the more comfortable you'll feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom