just as i had suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
what i have suspected about nurses all along is true.

Nurses in sex orgy in hospital

Johannesburg - Health Minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang has condemned a nursing student sex orgy that reportedly took place in the children's ward of a KwaZulu-Natal hospital.

The Sowetan reported earlier in the day that two female and three male trainee nurses were expelled after the incident that happened a few days before Christmas.

A mother comforting her sick child in the Charles Johnson Memorial Hospital in Nquthu raised the alarm.

Unsettled by the "huffing and puffing", she reported that she had witnessed the student nurses engaging in group sex.

The students were doing practical training at the Charles Johnson Memorial Hospital in Nquthu in northern KwaZulu-Natal.

A few days before Christmas they reportedly engaged in group sex while on night duty at the hospital.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,6119,2-7-1442_1862754,00.html

"KwaZulu-Natal"

....................where is that exactly? hahahaha Or is that just some fancy name for France? ;)

sign me up for that hospital yeah! They've used that plot in the anime world before lol. Sick patients get super hot nurses to 'help them' get better......basically the same crap and the people have a new hope for life and want to beat the illness!

lol, I'd sure want to live if I'm dying in a bed with nothing and some nurses help me out........the male nurses naturally need to get the 'heck' out.

I wonder if this happened in a differnet part of the hospital if anyone would have really cared? But, the childrens ward??? That's a red flag.

Find a janitors closet or the laundry room or something... geez..

Yeah, that's "called practical training".

Johannesburg South Africa most likely. Could also be Johannesburg Russia, but the name sounds African.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom