just got my new speakers and WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehelm

Daemon Poster
yaa...just got my z-2300 speakers ( the highest end set of 2.1 speakers logitech has, correct me if im wrong )

and holy shizzle its powerful...i have bass at 30% with total volume at 40% and anything from the heavy metal genre is already WAAY too loud. it sounds like the guitars are right beside my left ear and the drummer is right beside my right.

the trebles are incredibly clear and accurate too...the higher pitches of piano, violins, are also transparent...THX certified speakers are really something different

i HIGHLY recommend this set of speakers, its the best for its money you can ever find ( dude its 108 bucks at newegg)

200W of total rms power is goin to blow ur socks off ur feet:)

I'm happy with my old school Boston Acoustics BA635's. :D Can get plenty loud and create as much bass as my parents' surround sound.

nice to see you enjoying your audio...

imagine how i felt when i upgraded from dell 2.1s to my T7900s. i know they arent amazing as speakers go, but they were a BIG step up from my dell.

Its amazing what good speakers will do to your enjoyment of music. I used to use some el cheapo stereo speakers untill i got my X-530s. They rock my socks off. :) I cant wait untill i get a good sound card to fully feel and hear the power of these.

Good speakers make such a difference though. Deffinatly one of the more important parts of a computer IMO.

Have fun. :D

You should hear the z5500's... excellent sub $300 set of PC speakers.
Logitech makes a good set.

Klipsch Pro Media Ultra 5.1's ... probably the best i've ever heard. But are usually About $400.00 The z5500's give them a darn good run for the money.

Yeah, I really like my X-530's. I bought a 7.1 supported sound card just for them and MAN it makes a difference. :D
Congrats on the new system! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom