Just got a gorgeous new fish had to share (56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
Just ordered this little guy he is a siamese fighting fish otherwise known as a betta and his tail type is crowntail hence the elongated fins. Fell in love at first sight lol.

CT0914G.jpg

Picture courtesy of GBbettas

:s don't know what your talking about...

The image is too big and is stretching the forums.

In your photobucket account, go to your album, highlight the image and under it will give you the share options. At the bottom you will see link options. Click link options.

UNDER IMG for bulletin boards & forums
Check the clickable thumbnail box.
Save
Edit your post and add the thumbnail link instead.

Thats a rather attractive fish salty...

The13thDuke.JPG

Me the 13th Duke of Wybourne here in your fish tank at 3 in the morning Has no one thought of the consequences?

That's a wicked fish. How much was he?

It is £8.50 retail for the fish (minus a 40% discount code as i was one of the first buyers since site opening) and then because the P&P has to be very particular its an extra £8-9. Total cost was £13.10 which is expensive but due to the quality of the fish is justified (its like a pedigree dog) you can probably pick one up similar from your local fish store for £4 but he is worth the extra cash imo.

The image is too big and is stretching the forums.
In your photobucket account, go to your album, highlight the image and under it will give you the share options. At the bottom you will see link options. Click link options.

I was being sarcastic as I have changed the size to something a little more suitable now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom