just got firefox...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitze105 said:
i hear alot of the ppl on here have fire fox...so i decided to see if i liked it.. ne one else recommend it? idk its new to me but i think i like it so far..
and i was also wondering what else it has to offer.. that i might not know.. thanx for ne replies..

Got it!
Installed it!
And never looked back.

I tryied out ThunderBird last week for my email. I was less than impressed.

lol harper im not trying to copy u but im thinking the exact same thing... got it installed it and i dun think ill ever regret it lol

well, my EX-GF was happy last week when she found out that I have moved over to firefox or IE. Then again, she was poster-girl for LINUX and FREE BSD community with the way she treats her computer.

I still use IE for some sites. Like my internet banking does not like Firefox. And I have 2 of my IT supplier's online ordering site that will not work either with Firefox.

ahhh yeah ex's can be a pain.. take mine for instance claire.. yeah all my gf's hate her.. she wont leave me alone.. kinda sad.. sorry off topic.. but yeah i know how u feel.. almost like they stalk u...

Re: Re: just got firefox...

Harper said:
I tryied out ThunderBird last week for my email. I was less than impressed.

Really? I have been using Thunderbird for about 6 months now and I think its great... I wouldnt want to go back to Outlook or OE now!

But its all down to personal preference!

cant think of the word for it but i cant stand to use alot of room, on my HD atleast.. i got 80 gig and idk i still got 85% or more... and 11 is windows xp... so i dont get alot of extions but i enjoy alot of them... but idk these are pretty cool things to have.. come in handy.. lol well ill look there, thanx for the link = )

??? Extentions aren't usually more than a couple of megs, so I dont think you will have much of a problem with using up your HDD space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom