just got firefox...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
i hear alot of the ppl on here have fire fox...so i decided to see if i liked it.. ne one else recommend it? idk its new to me but i think i like it so far..
and i was also wondering what else it has to offer.. that i might not know.. thanx for ne replies..

Check out the extensions available.

Click Tools, click Extensions, click Get More Extensions. Browse around and see what you like.

I really like ImageZoom, DictionarySearch, and BBCode. If you post on any BB very often (this one included), you'll learn to love BBCode very, very quickly.

get the tabbrowser preferences extension and the adblock one... they are both cracking... i love using tabs to surf... one browser window and multiple tabs = my kinda way to browse.

Congrats on getting firefox... I am a long time supporter and think you have made a great choice

hmm thanx alot but sadly i cant find the image zoom.. but yeah it seems to be nice so far.. ill try that thanx guys

think i might become a supporter as well... seems to be nice..

it doesnt only function better. the biggest reason to use it, is because its way way more secure then IE.

I browsed through the extensions today, and found TinyURL Creator. Just right clicka web page, and it will put a TinyURL address on your clipboard...no more 56 character long links...

to be honest, that is why i changed to it.. i was lookin for something better than IE and every one was talkin bout fire fox so i figure.. might as well try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom