just got a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an Acura Legend don't know the year. Anyway i was cleaning under the seats and found an extra electrical speedometer thing. Its just the plastic thing with the numbers on with the wires. It had the fuel gauge with it too that is brand new never used so how much do you think I could sell the fuel gauge plastic indicator thing and the speedometer plastic indicator?

I was told that they are expensive and I got an excellent deal on that car so tell me a price and I might put it on ebay.

If your talking about those little gauges about 1-3 inches big i no exactly what your talking about. they're generally used for cars (manual) where they have added something as far as power/nos/etc. to their car.

as far as price sorry but i am clueless.

you dont know the year of the vehicle ? lemon?
you can find out the year of the car by looking at the vin number in front of the dashboard , you just got to find how each vin number works

I am in the US and you need 50 hours practice and 6-7 months of driving time unless you turn 18 soon after you get your permit.

here its strict if you mess up on anything you fail.

If you don't parrellel park the right way you FAIL.

Here, if you hit the cone when parallel parking you fail, but just doing it poorly is not a fail.

over here if you park to close to the curb or to far away you fail and they use a tape measure to see the distance.

EMMteo

Its the gauges right at the stearing wheel that you look at to check your speed and see how full or how empty the fuel is.

Its just the plastic though not the dashboard or anything else.

I wish I had that kind of money to buy a bmw and a mustang and then total the mustang.

I would post a pic but i can't get pics off my camera. The card reader thing broke and its an older camera so i can't plug it in the computer.

I am too cheap to get a new card reader. I even got a $100 gift card for free but there is know way I am getting a card reader.

Haha! This reminded me of the time I totaled a 2006 BMW 760Li and a 2006 Mustang by backing into them.

I'm not sure where you guys live, but here in California you don't have to know how to parallel park because it's not on any test. I remember I got docked points for slowing down to make a turn at a blind intersection. Apparently you're supposed to just go according to the person administering my test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom