just got a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive up to the airport. Find those machines with the carts (if they have thm in your area) which give you .50 when you return a cart. Return the dozens of carts in the area and make the money ;)

The "rich" mall near me also has one of those. People often push the carts up TO it without pushing it in...so there are 5 or so right next to it...an easy couple of bucks...haha...how desparate am I for cash? :p

I can't drive yet. I have to wait till I am 18. I just got my permit but when I turn 18 in 3 months I will have my license if I pass the test.

I think you have to have your permit for like a month or something before you can get your licsense, if you're 18. I don't know for sure, though.

Hrm, I don't -think- that's the case, but am not entirely sure. I've always thought the permit was a stipulation only for those getting it as a minor.

Could be different state to state, though.

I guess its good, anyway, since you can legally practice, even though you'd never really be pulled over practicing in a neighborhood.

Good luck on your test. My advice is to find the checksheet they use...stupid things are worth alot.

70% here is required to pass, I got a 79, lost 5 points for not looking in my mirror when I stopped. Lost 10 because there is a very particular way they want you to parallel park. Looking in certain mirrors at certain steps. Had I read that checksheet, I'd have easily gotten a 94, maybe more, as I'm not sure what else I messed up on.

Drive up to the airport. Find those machines with the carts (if they have thm in your area) which give you .50 when you return a cart. Return the dozens of carts in the area and make the money ;)

The "rich" mall near me also has one of those. People often push the carts up TO it without pushing it in...so there are 5 or so right next to it...an easy couple of bucks...haha...how desparate am I for cash? :p

reminds me of the terminal (anyone ever watched that movie?)

Laws vary state to state as for requirements and such.

Sounds like an instrument cluster to me, Norcent. Post it on ebay with a pic or two and it should sell.

Don't know the model of it? I still know the make and model of every vehicle I have ever owned.

... theres a 96' Monte Carlo for sale... since i turn 15 tomorrow... i'd love to have it... but 700$ is a nice deal... i want it so bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom