Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you get all that info from? (Well, seeing that most of you have been to college and have a job dealing with comps, it is no suprise that you know a ton o' knowledge).
Nah dude when it comes to computers, no ones 'smarter' than someone else. It all depends on how much effort you've put into finding the info. I've found a lot out through being here, and just plain searching.

When you see someone say something that you have no clue what they are talking about, don't be afraid to ask or use your good friend google.

Back in august when I signed up here, my first post was "How do I buy a PSU?" and didn't even know how people connected multiple fans and whatnot. Now I'm an overclocking fiend! lol

You could be as good as anyone else!

Just takes experience and dedication!
That pretty much sums it up nicely.

BTW Man, I attended college for less than a year, none of the courses involved computers in ANY way at all, also my job doesn't have me working with computers either. It's merely a 'hobby' if you will.

A few guys who have a lot of knowledge in specific fields: ag3, mikesgroovin, Inaris, killians45, csamuels, Megadeth, Nubius, ek/Esine, koldapu, Intercodes, ShoobieRat and others...

You can't really just say names because some people are better in specific fields than others.

"All my real gankstaz knooohohouw..."

Good point. For MacOS stuff, I'd say "Mac-mogul" <--(or whoever) is the smartest. But when it comes to cooling and voltage n' sh*t, I'd say that Nubius is the smartest. :confused: :cool:

It all depends on what forum, im no good in the networkling stuff but my name sums up the gaming portion.

nubius is king of the hardware zone...so yeah it all depends.

"Where you At???..."

Regulus said:
I am...(none of the above) lol :(
Nor am I. :( I'm really good at manipulating DOS mode. That, and old Mac hardware. I see that knowone ever asks about either one of them, so i just hang around the Of-Topic Discussion. :angry:

Hey, don't forget about: Jaksback! He's really good with the Overclocking. :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom