Just another computer desk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very messy, though the pile of rubbish I use as a 'bin' that's slightly less tall than I am is messier.

S7300720-1.jpg

The Pringles tubes are wedged between the CD rack and the monitor to prevent avalanches :p I couldn't get it any higher without blocking the monitor's heat hole thingies.

Well it's actually built around a small bin, about half the size of the monitor. I couldn't be bothered to keep emptying the bin three times a week, so I procrastinated on it for a while. Then, I noticed how big it had gotten and now I keep feeding it just because I can :D
Oh, and that's not all the rubbish. Since I can't make it any higher, I'm now building a wall of rubbish that follows down past the bottom left of the picture for a couple of feet until it meets my chest of drawers, slowly building another pile there.

There was also this one time I tried growing mould out of a cup, and up the wall. My mum stopped me when it got halfway to the ceiling :( (nicked the idea for that off Red Dwarf).

Currently I don't have one. It's all in pieces at my new appartment. It's just that I have not had the time to put it back together again.

Well it's actually built around a small bin, about half the size of the monitor. I couldn't be bothered to keep emptying the bin three times a week, so I procrastinated on it for a while. Then, I noticed how big it had gotten and now I keep feeding it just because I can :D
Oh, and that's not all the rubbish. Since I can't make it any higher, I'm now building a wall of rubbish that follows down past the bottom left of the picture for a couple of feet until it meets my chest of drawers, slowly building another pile there.

There was also this one time I tried growing mould out of a cup, and up the wall. My mum stopped me when it got halfway to the ceiling :( (nicked the idea for that off Red Dwarf).

You know yami, I am considering finding out where you live and then I am going to bag up that pile of **** that looks more like hyton dump on a bad day and then I am going to take you out side and then I am going to hose you down with a firehose just to make sure you get the point.

Clean your room today.

You know yami, I am considering finding out where you live and then I am going to bag up that pile of **** that looks more like hyton dump on a bad day and then I am going to take you out side and then I am going to hose you down with a firehose just to make sure you get the point.

Clean your room today.

Just to emphasize...he's not kidding. ;)

She was clean at one point (see picture).

Not so much anymore. I'll clean it this weekend though.

Attachments

• IMGP1312.jpg
    IMGP1312.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom