JUICE DADDY signature designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
Firefox, Static, and JC did not use paint I can promise you that.

I use Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004. I only use that and not Photoshop because I first familiarized myself to fireworks and I haven't had the need to switch to photoshop....yet.

apokalipse: i helped you to beef up the effects on the sig.. just a 5 mins job, pm me your e-mail and i'll send you the .psd file :D it's a 1mb file.. i'm not sure what to do with the title, so i just left it bold.. :p Just were test driving my new CS2.. to see if it'll run on my laptop, so far so good :D

btw Flanker, add some out glow onto your system specs text, it'll help the text stand out in the dark areas..

Attachments

• nvidiagreen.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,045
I said humorously: not if it's one of mine.. in responce to someones discussion, and you quoted that and said: WOW... lol

I was wondering if that sounded bad?

Juice Daddy said:
I said humorously: not if it's one of mine.. in responce to someones discussion, and you quoted that and said: WOW... lol

I was wondering if that sounded bad?

lol...don't worry about it. I knew you were being sarcastic, and it gave me a good laugh. That's all.

Edit: However, if I were you I wouldn't risk saying that as some people might not notice that you're just simply being sarcastic. I've had that happy many times to me.

Edit #2: Especially online. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom