Judge Sentences Spammer to 9 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that someone smart enough to figure out how to do all of that just threw it away on sending spam.

Let him rot in jail, along with all the rest of the spammers.

I love how he said to the judge: "I can guarantee the court I will not be involved in the e-mail marketing business again."

Oh come on...You weren't involved in the "E-mail marketing business". You were involved in the ruin-people's-day business. The clog up my inbox business. The waste my time business. The hurt office bandwidth business. The freak-out bosses so they can your IM, private email, and internet, business.

Oh well. Even if he falls into the typical American justice system slot and gets out of this, we all know who he is and what he looks like now. Buy a bat, hammer some nails in it, and come to Loudon County Virgina. We'll stand around suspiciously outside the courts...

If I was that judge, I would make him have this as his prison uniform too. Make him real populare with the other inmates.
6900.jpg

Seems like too harsh a sentence to me, by quite a bit.

Anyone ever been arrested or incarcerated?If you have, I think you'd agree.

Typical american judicial system, overreaction due to lack of knowledge and basic fear,and even worse,vague laws which in many cases are either misinterpreted or in some cases dont even apply.

I can understand not liking spam, but if this sentence fits, then maybe the penalty for drunk driving should be death LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom