Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff looks down the main street of town and sees this cowboy walking along, with absolutely nothing on but his cowboy hat. So he arrests him and puts him in jail.

After locking him up, the sheriff asks him, "Now, son...Why are you naked?"

Cowboy replies:

"Well, Sheriff...I met this cowgirl at the saloon. So we went back to her trailer. She took off her shirt and said, now you take off yer shirt. So I did. Then she took off her jeans, and said, now you take off yer jeans darlin. So I did. Then she took off her underwear and said, now yer turn. So I did. Then she crawled up on her bed and said, okay cowboy...now go to town!

So here I am."

lmao... nice one shoobie!

here's another:

Your mama''s glasses are so thick that when she lookes on a map she can see people waving. :D:D

Three guys are standing outside a pub. An Englishman, a German, and a Scotsman.

British guy says, "In England, you can walk into any pub, and for every beer you buy, you get one for free."

German guy says, "That's nothing. In Germany, you can walk into a pub, and for every beer you buy, you get two for free!"

Scotsman says, "You guys are full of it. You can go to a pub in Scotland, and as soon as you walk in the door, they'll hand you a pint for free. When yer done with that, they'll hand you another, for free. And when yer done with THAT, they'll hand you another, for free. And when you're all drunk, they'll take you upstairs and have sex with you, for free!"

The Englishman and the German look at each other, then to the Scot and say, "Really? You've experienced this?"

Scotsman says, "No. But it happened to me sister twice!"

waynejkruse10 said:
Macintosh stands for: Many Applications Crash, If Not, The Operating System Hangs
LOL!!! That's a good one!!!

how about some more...

MICROSOFT :- Most Intelligent Consumers Realises Our Software Only Fools Teenagers

SCSI :- Still Can't See It

NEC :- Never Expect Compatibility

Sharp :- Sux Hard And Really Pricey

PCMCIA :- People Can't Memories Computer Industry Anachronisms

NTSC :- Not That Shit Colour

PAL :- Perfection At Last....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom