Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Fallen bridge
A blond and her blond boyfriend went for a walk along the river.
The blond walked across alone on a wooden bridge. After crossing the river, the bridge fell down.
She called across to her blond boyfriend telling him that she couldn't get back.
He yelled in response, "Wait until dark, and I will shine my flash light across the river. Get on the light beam and walk back."
She replied, "No, I'll get half way across the river, and you will turn the light off on me!"

Someome should introduce Chuck Norris jokes to these forums :) They're a real knee-slapper.

Q: How do blonde braincells die?
A: Alone.
Q: How do you brainwash a blonde?
A: Give her a douche and shake her upside down.
Q: How do you change a blonde's mind?
A: Blow in her ear.
Q: How do you measure a blonde's intelligence?
A: Stick a tire pressure gauge in her ear!
Q: How does a blonde kill a fish?
A: She drowns it.
Q: A blond going to London on a plane, how can you steal her window seat?
A: Tell her the seats that are going to London are all in the middle row.
Q: How do you amuse a blonde for hours?
A: Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper

Zero said:
Someome should introduce Chuck Norris jokes to these forums :) They're a real knee-slapper.

They 'Were' a real knee slapper, now they are just another annoying internet fad that aren't funny anymore.

My joke

A hippy family is walking through the woods, doing normal hippy stuff, the works. A daughter asks her dad "I have a pretty unique name, how'd I get it" The dad says "When you were born, and lily pedal fell onto your head, so I named you lilly" She replies, "Thanks dad" Then, another daughter asks, "My name is unique also, how'd I get it" The dad says "Well, when you were born, a rose pedal fell onto your forhead, so I decided to name you rose" She replies, "thanks dad". Then the son walks up to the dad and says "RAH RAAH HHHAH RAAAAH RARRR GGHHH!!!" And the dad says "Shut the **** up Cinder Block"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom