Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel DISS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an idea. Why don't one of u guys start a new article on Wikipedia.org with 'your" facts about Wendel.. Would make for a fun read for anyone who's searching the web :D

hmm..i dl'd pubmasters 2, but i still think pubmasters 1 is better

did anyone watch pubmasters 1? that de_nuke defuse was hilarious and they mentioned at the end of pubmasters 2 that the de_nuke defuse they used was actually used at CPL

DJ-CHRIS said:
Well he is quite a looser

And he sucks, he wins at games that not many people play. Compare that to people who play CS competivly, and the CS people are 100X more skilled

You are the stupidest fvcking Canadian faggot I have ever met in my life.

First of all, you can't even spell a Kindergarten word like "loser" correctly.

Second of all, you're comparing Fatal1ty's 1v1 skills to a team game like Counter-Strike, and saying that people who play CS are 100x more skilled. You have got to be the dumbest fvck on these forums. But hey, then again, you ARE Canadian.

About him winning at games that not many people play...hmm...let's see. He won CPL for Quake III Arena, which had a ridiculously large amount of people playing at the time (more than there ever has been for q3), he won CPL for Unreal Tournament 2003 which also had quite a large following at the time, he won the PainKiller finals in the CPL, and even though that game doesn't have many people that play it, it's still pretty amazing that he beat Vo0 even though Vo0's been playing since the week the game came out, and Fatal1ty came in way late.

He's also had many other accomplishments in other tournaments and other games, including COUNTER-STRIKE, you dumbass. He was CAL-i in a team he created named iFate, which is still around btw, but they're not CAL-i anymore because they don't have Mr. Fat.

Here's what it all boils down to: You suck at everything. You suck at trying to be funny, you suck at trying to be intelligent, you suck at playing video-games, and you suck at life. Have you ever placed at a LAN in your entire life? No. Have you ever even BEEN to a LAN? Probably not, and if you did, you got owned. I can feel it in the way you type. You're a noob, and you're most likely CAL-o in Counter-Strike and you're jealous as hell of Fatal1ty because he's making mad $$$ and you're not, because you have no skills.

Just go /part #life, you stupid fvcking noob. You're worthless. Get out.

Stinkfist said:

Second of all, you're comparing Fatal1ty's 1v1 skills to a team game like Counter-Strike, and saying that people who play CS are 100x more skilled. You have got to be the dumbest fvck on these forums. But hey, then again, you ARE Canadian.

About him winning at games that not many people play...hmm...let's see. He won CPL for Quake III Arena, which had a ridiculously large amount of people playing at the time (more than there ever has been), he won CPL for Unreal Tournament 2003 which also had quite a large following at the time, he won the PainKiller finals in the CPL, and even though that game doesn't have many people that play it, it's still pretty amazing that he beat Vo0 even though Vo0's been playing since the week the game came out, and Fatal1ty came in way late.

He's also had many other accomplishments in other tournaments and other games, including COUNTER-STRIKE, you dumbass. He was CAL-i in a team he created named iFate, which is still around btw, but they're not CAL-i anymore because they don't have Mr. Fat.

Here's what it all boils down to: You suck at everything. You suck at trying to be funny, you suck at trying to be intelligent, you suck at playing video-games, and you suck at life. Have you ever placed at a LAN in your entire life? No. Have you ever even BEEN to a LAN? Probably not, and if you did, you got owned. I can feel it in the way you type. You're a noob, and you're most likely CAL-o in Counter-Strike and you're jealous as hell of Fatal1ty because he's making mad $$$ and you're not, because you have no skills.

another ignorant american noob

and what are you? cal-m? cal-i? if you're better than Chris, show me proof; either beat him 1v1 in CS or at LEAST give me proof that you're cal-m or cal-i, high scores on pubs won't cut it...i'm a big noob at CS and i can get high scores on pubs easily (..seriously stinkfist if you guys wanna 1v1 i can set it up for you guys on my server)

buy anyways, chris has been to MANY lan's and he's freakin' good at CS...buut if you insist that you're better i'd like to see it

oh, and fatal1ty probably DOES suck at life and making mad $$$??? well from sponsors maybe, but his CPL winning are barely anything

Stinkfist said:

About him winning at games that not many people play...hmm...let's see. He won CPL for Quake III Arena, which had a ridiculously large amount of people playing at the time (more than there ever has been for q3), he won CPL for Unreal Tournament 2003 which also had quite a large following at the time, he won the PainKiller finals in the CPL, and even though that game doesn't have many people that play it, it's still pretty amazing that he beat Vo0 even though Vo0's been playing since the week the game came out, and Fatal1ty came in way late.

If I suck at games, 1 vs 1 me at CSS. And I do LAN sometimes.

Anyways, CAL-i isnt much to brag about...

I wonder who is more full of themselves, you or fagal1ty.

And if Chris won't do it I will...I know D2 can back me up on that.

And how can you say CAL-I isn't anything to brag about? I am M and that is nothing to brag about... :|

Gaming is not an accomplishment.

and you're jealous as hell of Fatal1ty because he's making mad $$$ and you're not, because you have no skills.

I doubt he's making more than 100K / year. That's not really "mad" money. If he makes much more than that, well, I guess good for him.. :rolleyes:

Chankama said:
Gaming is not an accomplishment.

Naah not really, you can only brag about it on the internet.

I still need to play with Counter-Strike one time, see how good he is :)

diabloII said:
another ignorant american noob

and what are you? cal-m? cal-i? if you're better than Chris, show me proof; either beat him 1v1 in CS or at LEAST give me proof that you're cal-m or cal-i, high scores on pubs won't cut it...i'm a big noob at CS and i can get high scores on pubs easily (..seriously stinkfist if you guys wanna 1v1 i can set it up for you guys on my server)

buy anyways, chris has been to MANY lan's and he's freakin' good at CS...buut if you insist that you're better i'd like to see it

oh, and fatal1ty probably DOES suck at life and making mad $$$??? well from sponsors maybe, but his CPL winning are barely anything

Look in the hardware support forum, I don't have a computer to play CS on. And no, I'm not gonna play on this P3 500MHz piece of garbage.

I don't play CS anymore, but if I did, I know I would be rocking DJ-CHRIS easy. I can smell it on him, that kid is one hell of a scrub. I was CAL-im before the league got removed, and this was about a year ago. That was after only a few months of playing. If I stuck with that game, I'd be around CAL-p skill level right now easily.

As for setting up a 1v1 on your server, I don't know if it occured to you or not that CS is a team game. Team game. Team game. I just had to say that a few times to get it through to you. It is not meant for 1v1, which is why Fatal1ty doesn't play it. If you read interviews, he doesn't like "being held back" by teammates. He's strictly 1v1 because he knows that if he wins, it's because he did well, and that if he loses, it's because he needs to improve.

As for this:
"oh, and fatal1ty probably DOES suck at life and making mad $$$??? well from sponsors maybe, but his CPL winning are barely anything"

Yes, Fatal1ty's a nerd, but I'm sticking to what I said earlier: that prank call was weak as FVCK. They could have dissed him about his speech impediment, or they could have dissed him about bringing his gay stuffed animal named smU to all his LANs. They could have dissed him for wearing his nerdy ass vests, or for the pictures of him with that look on his face where he's trying to be intimidating.

There are a million things to make fun of him about, but they chose to make fun of the fact that his voice message said "Johnathan Fatal1ty Wendell". That's not funny at all. That's what people know him by. There are probably less than 10 people that know his actual middle name, and there are millions who know him as "Fatal1ty", so it makes sense that he'd have that on his phone message. The prank call was just weak as hell, you even said so yourself. Then DJ-CHRIS got butthurt because I made fun of his stupid .wav and told me that I'm weak and that you sucked.

It still boils down to the same thing: Fatal1ty > DJ-CHRIS by miles. Lightyears. DJ-CHRIS could sit at his computer for the rest of his life playing Counter-Strike and he'd never be able to make a living off it, and he'd never win any tournaments. However, Fatal1ty did CS for a short period of time, and was able to pick up the game and become CAL-i very quickly. This is why DJ-CHRIS is jealous of him and it's why he has "Me > Fatal1ty" under his name, even though he knows that Fatal1ty rocks the hell out of him.

DJ-CHRIS, you're pathetic as hell.

DiabloII, so are you for sticking up for him.

This forum is pathetic.

DJ-CHRIS said:
If I suck at games, 1 vs 1 me at CSS. And I do LAN sometimes.

Anyways, CAL-i isnt much to brag about...

I wonder who is more full of themselves, you or fagal1ty.

*******, I didn't even see this comment. I didn't know you played CS:S. I had a relatively low level of respect for you before, but now it's in the negatives. CS:S is absolute nub garbage. There's a reason that the CPL World Tour isn't using it as the WT Game: It sucks, [snipped].

Gj, you can play a crappy, buggy game, with [snipped]. What flavor cookie do you want, nooblet? You're even worse than I thought. [snipped].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom