Jobs taking medical leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't exactly treat his body all that well during his younger years, so I don't find it too surprising that he has to take another medical leave of absence.

I guess his body finally can't support the weight of his ego anymore :p

I wouldn't wish ill health on anyone. But really i could diagnose his problem straight away, too light. I guarantee if he ate a lot more and put on some weight so he didn't look so gaunt he'd be fine.

My guess is that they finally discovered that he doesn't have a heart after all... it was just a wind-up monkey clanging its cymbals together the whole time and now it is winding down.

If it is his liver all he has to do it make mention of it and a few hundred Apple fanboys will throw themselves on a sacrificial altar and volunteer to give him theirs. >.<

Saw that on the news this morning.

They said they're worried about what's going to happen to the innovation when he's gone.

...What innovation? He just brought tablets back, not created them. :p

As much as I dislike the man and find some of his younger life retarded (seriously only eating fruit dose not negate the need for personal hygiene) I don't wish any serious medical problems on him or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom