A job for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
well guys...it has come time for me to get another job...(last one was working at a grocery store, which was terrible)....i have no idea where i want to work..but i know it dont wanna work at a fast food restaurant or something like that.....i'm 18 and haven't really scoped out the field...so any hints would be good....oh btw i need a lil bit of flexibility......thx

Bad thing about waitering is that you are at the mercy of tips. If tips aren't good, the minimum wage for tipped wage is like $2.93. :(

so i have heard...i have a cousin who was in just that same predicament...no money cause no tips

yeah, but thats why you work in a restaurant you know people will tip at. and thats why i only do it on fridays and saturdays. the cheapest plate is like 30 dollars, so the people that go there have the money.

good crap....$30 thats a lot...i bet the tips are good...the best restaurant here is Applebees X_X.....i was thinkin about Starbucks or GNC....possibly wal-mart, i've heard they pay aroun 7 and hour

If you are planning on going to college, hit someplace that pays. When I worked at Coca-Cola, we had guys who were in college who worked the summers... good pay. There's a guy working the summer with us now where I'm at now who is a mechanical engineer major doing his second summer internship with us.

be a waiter... i wait tables on fri and sat nights and i bring in like 200 in tips a night.

Yeah, start early. I have a freind that does that now and he works at the cheesecake factory. It's not uncommon to bring in over $300 a night in tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom