Job Interview Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh this guy's definitely a suck up, lets hire the guy who said it FIRM like MAN......My WORST...........

:p

You're fired havoc!

ulater6000 said:
So what are some negative traits you could tell a possible employer that would technicaly be negative but wouldnt be that bad?
A sales teacher, who i thinkis a genius when it comes to this stuff gave me a good answer for this. You're supposed to say something to the effect of:
"I guess the biggest problem I have is saying 'No'. Like, when someone asks me to do something for them or help them out with something or take on some extra responsibility I always say 'yes'. I suppose that would be my biggest flaw."
If you say this with some degree of confidence it gives your interviewer the idea that you like taking on extra tasks which is something that they love in a potential employee. It means you're hard working and responsible.

My three worst traits:

- I get bored easily if I don't have enough projects.
- I am a perfectionist when it comes to my work. If I didn't give at least 90% of my best effort in a project then I'm not happy with it.
- I jump into projects without always knowing what I am doing. Because I am an exceptionaly fast learner this usually works out with only a few mishaps, but this also tends to worry those that I am working with.

I like those three answers, but do you tink he would be suspicious if I answered with answers like that ... those are pretty good, so I wonder if it would make it apear as though Im not being honest. i.e. to good to be true answers

tajahem said:
My three worst traits:

- I get bored easily if I don't have enough projects.
- I am a perfectionist when it comes to my work. If I didn't give at least 90% of my best effort in a project then I'm not happy with it.
- I jump into projects without always knowing what I am doing. Because I am an exceptionaly fast learner this usually works out with only a few mishaps, but this also tends to worry those that I am working with.

If you use that, seriously don't include the statistics. 90% is not high enough, what are you doing with the other maximum 10% of time (posting on TF.)

few mishaps, try one mistake a year is too much (remembers someone at my Dads office who sent the price list instead of the invoice.)

You do not want to sound negative about it. Things like hand writing are always good things to say are not as good points about your self, as 99% of work is done on PC's now anyway.

I think the best point is, if I do not have enough work I got bored (do not use this word though.)

yeah, but I would be there until everyone goes, and then play it on the server then. (what IT staff used to do until they got caught, but with Far Cry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom