job interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Warning) This post is in no way helpful (Warning)

Some of the most notable questions I was asked.

1: Do you realize that you are ten minutes late?
2: Is that mustard on your shirt?
3: It's been how long since you last washed it?
4: I realize that the model on our cardboard cutout is attractive, but could you please pay attention?
5: Excuse me, but did you just pass gas?
6: Would you kindly put the cardboard cutout back in the corner?
7: Could you not try to talk and burp at the same time?
8: I'm sorry, but I just don't think that youuuuuuuuu... Oh my god what are you doing to that cutout?
9: Sir could you put your pants back on this instant?
10: Could I get security in here now?
11: Would you let the cutout go now?
12: Hello. Could I get a restraining order on..... (I couldn't make out the rest)

Rundat said:
Man if they say we will call you or mail u if u got it or not means you didnt get it right :(
No.

It rare that you go to any job interview and they confirm straight away if you got the job or not.

Mind you, I have the following line are not good :-
"We'll keep your name on file"
- Normally means that you do not have the job.
- Don't count of them calling you back.
- If they call you back, it might mean the person that was the first choice is no longer working there. This could mean that
a. he got ask to leave as most places have a up to 3 month cooling down period where the boss can just fire you for any reason. This might not be so bad.
b. he just left. Which normally means that there is some thing up with the employeer.

Last week, since I had a phone interview for assistant manager. And since i don't have my own car, they told me "Here's our phone number. Give us a call when you do."
This is a bad sign to me as it normally means they have high staff turn over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom