Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the local Food Lion just a few hours ago :D

Congrat's on the job. Don't forget to keep your eyes open for the lonely housewives. If you can catch them in the Produce Department don't forget to show them your Zucchini :D

It's really not all that bad. Bagging is pretty easy, the only thing that sucks is bringing in carts when it is raining or is like 15F outside. Everything else is ok.

I was in the local Food Lion just a few hours ago :D

Congrat's on the job. Don't forget to keep your eyes open for the lonely housewives. If you can catch them in the Produce Department don't forget to show them your Zucchini :D

Lol. Since i'm 16 that'd be a bit weird :wtf:

ALso, I dont get a store discount... but whatever, i'm just glad I got a job, not like i shop there anyways. Newegg FTW :D

^^^ yea trotter you should look into it.

I know in West Virginia as long as you go to a public state college and stay in the state after you basically get a free ride through college to become a teacher. Teachers are probably the only jobs that are desperate in this country right now lol (State is pretty desperate actually..they are even offering any science major (me included lol) $3,500/year as long as you stay in state..but I declined since I want to move...no software engineering jobs here anyway lol)

Software engineering eh? I'm studying to become a hardware engineer. I'm fine with a little bit of coding, but if that was all I did, I would get very bored. I'd rather design the pc components.

Software engineering eh? I'm studying to become a hardware engineer. I'm fine with a little bit of coding, but if that was all I did, I would get very bored. I'd rather design the pc components.

Same thing I'm hoping to go into... What are you majoring in, electrical engineering?

Congrats on the job Phil :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom